Description du produit
What will you learn ?
During this course, you will learn the techniques for diving below 30 m. After the “theorical” 30 m limits, we are getting to our pulmonary residual volum, what significate we can not normaly use the aire stuck in our lungs. That is a real problem if we wants to get deeper or comfortable on such depthes. Also, we can really feel the pressure on our body and it is gonna increase with the depth, this is why we need to learn how to prepare ourself to the pressure.
You will learn :
- How to improve your equalisation and the mouthfill technique
- How to dive safely in “FRC” dive or semi exhale training dives
- How to stretch and increase the flexibility of the main muscles concerned
- How to prepare yourself to the depth
- How to organise a depth training session safely