Description du produit
What will you learn ?
You will learn all the advanced skills needed to access depth of 25 / 30 m.
Depending on people, but when you start t approach depth of 20, 25 or 30 m, you can start to feel more the pressure on your body : it is more difficult to get air to your ears for equalisation, what you did without any problem before, you feel a little bi tense on your chest, not realising why there is that new “pressure”… All these different feelings are the consequences of the increasing of pressure with the depth. This pressure has an impact on your body and induce some changes. During the Advanced freediver AIDA 3, everything is made to get used to the pressure and accept it.
You will learn :
- How to optimise your relaxation while freediving, relaxing all your muscles and specially the chest, the diaphragm and everything that can impact your equalisation
- How to equalise with the advanced technique of “Frentzel”
- How to free fall properly and having a good verticality
- How to manage your effort during a depth dive from the start to the end
- How to realise O2 and CO2 training tables