Discovery of diving
in the bay of Villefranche – sur – Mer
- Basic Diver SSIThe Basic Diver is the most complete introduction to diving! During your trip, you will do two dives between 0 and 6 m deep accompanied by one of our state-certified instructors.
Upon your arrival, we will present all the equipment and the course of your excursion from one of our boats.
Once in the water with your instructor, you will be with between 2 and 4 other trainees at the same time for greater comfort… (read more…)
in the bay of Villefranche – sur – Mer from 10 minutes of Nice
- Open Water Diver - SSIThe Open Water Diver is the training we recommend to start diving. Among the various diving training programs that exist, it is the most complete and structured course we have found, (read more … )
- Perfect Buoyancy Speciality SSIThis training aims to help you progress through the acquisition of comprehensive technical and theoretical knowledge on the effective management of your buoyancy in different situations.
The training takes place in two technical dives during which you will realize, (read more … )
- Deep Diving Speciality SSI
The deep diving specialty gives you all the theoretical and technical knowledge necessary for the evolution up to 40 m (132ft) depth, (read more… )
- Enriched Air Nitrox Speciality SSICette formation de spécialité nitrox vous permettra d’utiliser des bouteilles Nitrox jusqu’à 40 % lors de vos plongées.
This nitrox specialty course will allow you to use Nitrox bottles up to 40% during your dives, (read more… )
- Diver Stress & Rescue Speciality SSIThe Stress and Rescue SSI is the course that must be followed in order to acquire the necessary skills to evolve independently without instructor. You will learn how to anticipate and react to the various risks that can be encountered in diving, (read more… )
- React right Speciality SSI
The React Right SSI program provides students with the knowledge and training necessary to act as first responders and to provide First Aid and CPR, to administer oxygen and / or use a Semi Automatic Defibrillator (AED). ) in case of medical emergency, (read more…)
- Night & Limited Visibility Speciality SSIThe night & limited visibility diving training will allow you to assimilate all the parameters to take into account to plan and manage your dive safely under these conditions in order to take full advantage of these specific atmospheres, (read more… )
- Navigation Speciality SSIDuring this training you will learn to navigate under water using natural landmarks and through the use of the compass, (read more… )
on the french riviera
- Fun DiveAlready certified? Book your dive online!
- Intro Dive
From the small harbor of the darse to Villefranche – sur – Mer, go for an underwater excursion!
The schedule time is usually at 14h. The time to receive his equipment, we then embark on one of our semi-rigid for 10 to 15 min navigation at reduced speed, (read more…)